When you wish to replace your patio doors, what is the best choice for you? In the last few years, bi-fold doors have actually seen a big increase in popularity throughout the UK. Lots of house owners have chosen bi-folds for their broad opening capacity and aesthetically remarkable visual. Regardless of the increase in appeal of bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors stay a popular option. Their smooth moving action and large glazed area continue to bring in lots of property owners.
Both alternatives have their own benefits. The ultimate choice will normally depend a lot on individual choice. You can install both bi-fold and sliding outdoor patio doors in either uPVC, aluminium, or wood. Here are a few of the features and advantages of each outdoor patio door design.
Bi-fold doors functions and advantages
- Excellent visual aesthetic
- Outstanding heat retention capacity
- Exceptional levels of resilience
- High energy efficiency scores
- Enhanced security standards
- Wide opening capability
- Cool fold back action
- Fixed single entrance door option
- Outstanding ventilation capability
- Totally customisable style
- Moving patio area doors features and benefits
- Black uPVC moving patio door
Sliding Patio Doors Features and Benefits
- Smooth moving action
- Very little frame blockage
- Excellent energy performance levels
- Advanced locking systems for excellent security
- Optimised natural light consumption
- Readily available in a range of sizes and styles
- Outstanding performance all year round
High Performing patio doors
Your choice of patio area doors will depend on your home design and your expectations. For expansive views and a more conventional appearance, sliding patio area doors are for you. If you want to create a smooth shift from your house’s interior to your garden or patio location, bi-fold doors will match your requirements.
Post Sponsored by Leeds Glazing – Local Window Repairs.